Monday, August 6, 2012

A New Beginning!

When I first started this blog, I had envisioned myself sharing some of my photography, but didn't have any other focus. Shiny things often distract me, and sure enough I got distracted away from this blog. But when I started this blog I also felt that I really had some great things to share.

I recently lost my job, and I have had a lot of time to think, to craft, to scour the net for inspiration. I have also taken this time to decide to take a big scary step. A step I thought I would never take, but with the help of my wonderful friend Ronjiny, I am now willing to take. I am going to finally start selling my photography, but in what I think is a unique way. We are printing my photographs on fabric, so that the pictures of nature I have captured can now be worn around people's necks as scarves.

It's a unique idea inspired by my mother-in-law, when I mentioned I wanted to do something a bit different with my photography. I am so excited, and scared, and this blog will now be used to document the beginnings of this new venture.

I also will be sharing my crafting adventures, blogs and artists that inspire me, and some cool printables that I have designed.

I can't thank all my wonderful friends enough for always encouraging my creative side.

Come back tomorrow to see some examples of jewellery I have made by reusing old pieces.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...