Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Brown vs. Purple

So I'll admit, I noticed that the cotton mulmul Moyur scarf photos didn't look quite right.
But compared to the many other details swimming around in my head before the launch, it was very small. That is until a coworker told me how she was having trouble choosing between the purple and brown scarf. I was confused as I had not designed any brown scarves. So onto the website we went and all of a sudden it was very apparent how wrong the colours looked!

So yesterday once I got home from work I edited the images so that they more correctly reflected what the scarf truly looks like.

                                             Before                                                                       After




Aah much better! I've now learnt that no detail is too small! Especially if someone bought this scarf thinking it was brown and ended up with something very different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...